About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Headed to Paradise


Aloha, my friends!

If you're reading this, please know that I am having a Mai Tai in your honor, gazing at waterfalls, flying in a helicopter, learning the hula and the ukulele, rubbing elbows with fellow Toddheads (both famous and infamous) and enjoying some fine new Todd music - all the while thinking of you. Yes you.

Have a great week and perhaps I'll be able to update here as the week progresses. At the very least, there will be one helluva story to tell when I get back!
If you're particularly interested, I'll be an on-the-scene reporter for RundgrenRadio each day, so you can pause the music player to your right and hit the play button on the blue RR player. We'll be broadcasting most nights around 8:00 or 9:00 pm eastern time.

Mahalo, CruiserMel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip CruiserMel!

Thatgirl7278 said...

WoW and WoW! Have fun! :D

Sassy Blondie said...

So where are the pictures already??! Come on, Cruiser...give us another reason to be jealous of you! ;)

XOXO