About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, February 10, 2008

CruiserMel's in the Music Biz Now?

I've joined in the music promotion biz with my pals Doug, from RundgrenRadio.com and Carrie and Dave from GroupieGear to present a very special acoustic evening with Kasim Sulton in Atlanta, Georgia for March 1st.

Not only is it a night of music and fine storytelling by my friend, Kasim, but he will be joined on stage by Doug Kennedy and another guest or two, TBA. And an up-n-comer named Alec Roeser will open the night with his smooth Todd-inspired stylings.

Can we make it even better? Hell to the yeah, we can! This show will be shot in HD for a DVD, to eventually be sold on Kasim's website.

And just for grins and to make it even more special, attendees will get a limited edition tshirt and get a signed DVD.

Check out the video Doug made to go along with his interview with Kas last week. If you look close enough, you'll see your's truly in it. I guess I'm now immortalized in youtube.

If you live anywhere near the Atlanta area, I strongly urge you to check out Alec and Kas on March 1, 2008. See ya there! Get your tickets here!

5 comments:

xxxx said...

Fun!! Unfortunately I am nowhere NEAR Atlanta, but ... fun!!!

Dezdmona said...

Congrats Mel, sounds like a job to love!
Now all those travel expenses are tax deductible!

Sgt said...

Toss in a backstage pass to meet CruiserMel and I'm there!

tdawg said...

WooHoo, I'm not REAL close to Atlanta, but what the hay, I'm going anyway!!...life's just too short.

First time that I will be taking a flight to see a concert, but then again, it is SO much more than that!
:-)

Blakken said...

Mel, Rob aka Blakken is back! I am done with college! You can visit my blog at blakken.com/blog =). I see read yours from time to time!