About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Need Some Dessert With That Turkey Coma?

Well, TurkeyDay came and went. The bird I enjoyed was loaded with sleepy stuff - and I had the most amazing nap Thursday afternoon. Matter of fact, my nap went on for hours and hours, until I woke up in a darkened house and screwed up my body clock for the next couple of days.

Turkey coma = good!

It occurred to me that I haven't gushed about Kasim in awhile. Well, not really. But lately, there's been a flurry of talk about his new DVD from his Atlanta show last spring that RundgrenRadio and GroupieGear presented. The DVD should be just about finished and from what I've seen so far, it's going to be a very nice addition to any Kasim fan's collection (or Todd Rundgren fan's for that matter).

And speaking of Kasim, check out this video from 1982, from his adorable days. Not that he's not adorable still, mind you...oh whatever. Just watch.

No comments: