About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ooops, She Did It Again

This just in.............Britney Spears has gone into rehab.

And this just in.......Britney Spears has left rehab.

And this just in.......Britney Spears has shaved her head and gotten a tatoo.

And this just in.......Britney Spears has gone into rehab yet again.

And this just in.......Britney Spears has left rehab yet again.

Man, the ticker on the bottom of the television can't even keep up with Britney. Or should we say Quitney?

It seems Quitney has commitment issues. She has mastered the art of the 24-hour marriage and 24-hour rehabilitation. Britney, Britney, Britney.....honey, pick a side, any side. You can do it. You can commit. Go towards the light. Or the dark. Just don't straddle that fence with or without your underdainties. Please.



10 comments:

Williebee said...

not too sure how the much the word "dainty" applies there.

But hey... what do I know. I didn't get in higher than 145 on the AnnaBabyDaddy list....

CruiserMel said...

OMG, Willie. You rock.

Tug said...

OK, your post cracked me up...then Willie's comment - HA. Thanks so much for that......

Anonymous said...

Hilarious :)

Brit never seems to quit, but it sure is entertaining, isn't it?

xxxx said...

Crazy, crazy girl. And to think, I actually thought the dancing-with-a-serpent and making-out-with-Madonna phases were crazy!

Dezdmona said...

Didn't I tell you those tattoos were permanent reminders of temporary feelings?

I'm sure her mother is proud of the way she raised her about now, don't you agree?

At least she has some *doh* to pay for therapy.

Oh, those amnesic episodes that never go away.

D-HOR said...

"...straddle the fence with or without your underdainties."

I snorted in my coffee cup. Thank's for making me do pig noises in the office, that kind of rocks.

Kerry said...

I think she makes knee jerk reactions and then rethinks and changes her mind in 24 hours.

In every aspect of her life!

Johnny Virgil said...

Man she looks bad without hair. In both places, from the pictures I've seen.

Amy said...

HA! Underdainties. I've never heard that word before. I like it. I'm going to see if I can fit that into some conversations tomorrow:

Woops! I did it again. I forgot my underdainties!

Woops! I did it again. My underdainties are soiled.

Woops! I did it again, I played with your heart...and now my underdainties are missing!

I'm still trying to decide if I like Bald Britney. It could be a new genre of music for her. I mean, if J-LO can go from dancing to acting to music, can't Britney go from pop princess to punk/alternative princess?

But first she needs to put on underdainties.