About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Da Blog Had A Facelift...Or Was It Just Botox?

First, Blogger forced us to change. I didn't groove on it at first, but it's grown on me and now that I finally got the hang of all of those changes, they've gone and made this whole thing more simple to manage.

My mistake? I believed them when they said I could do all this cool stuff to my little corner of cyberspace.

Don't get me wrong - it is easier. Well, it looks easier. And perhaps it will be, but I'm a creature of routine and this thing has scraped my last nerve across an electrified barbed-wire fence with an exposed canine root and I'm pissed.

I want my RundgrenRadio playah back. I also want my music playlist thingy back. There's prolly other stuff missing, too, but I'm too cross-eyed to figure it out anymore; not tonight. I guess I'll be spending some quality time with da blog over the next few days to get it back to how I liked it.

Meanwhile - anyone else upgraded? What do ya think?

No comments: